Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec market visibility

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec market visibility
From: wade staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 19:33:28 -0500
*The Maury Amateur Radio Club ( Tennessee ) just started Technician
Classes. We have 5 instructors to share the load in teaching the class.
Three of our Instructors teach at the local college. The subject came up at
our last class about Radio Brands. Four out of the Five Instructors, are
Ten Tec owners for HF Gear. One Swears by Yaesu. Does it seem strange that
80% of the Experienced Operators/Instructors from our class, are 100% Ten
Tec Users? Well, not strange to me!!! As Spock Says..... Ten Tec,  " Live
long and Prosper." Remember the saying about a Better Mouse Trap?? My only
guess is that Ten Tec is selling all of the product that they care to
produce and support. Just my Guess.....*
*
Wade/KJ4WS*