Re: [TenTec] Upper Case postings and coloring the black letteringon the

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Upper Case postings and coloring the black letteringon the Orion
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 19:52:10 +0200
This thread "if YOU read its contents" had to do with fixing a problem which
Ten-Tec has and never should have had in the first place; poor labeling on
the front panel of its latest rigs... Omni VII, Orion, etc.

There was a lot of useful information presented in this thread on how to
overcome the problem caused by printing black letters on a black background.
I find the poor labeling very annoying. With my poor eyesight, I needed a
flashlight and to remove my glasses just to be able to read the some of the
labels.

I don't understand why politics was introduced and as best I understand,
this is an international group anyway.

I am going to try the solution James presented.  I liked that one the best.
I only hope my hand is stable enough to hit the characters and not the space
beside it.
I guess if I mess up, I can just wipe it clean and try again.

A big thanks to those who contributed constructively on this topic.

73
Rick, DJ0IP