Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Logic board

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Logic board
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 12:28:33 -0400
did you see the service receipt from ten tec? Generally the tech will jot down
notes about why this rig was un-repairable.

could be a pointer in the direction of troubleshooting

for example, if the main cpu is fubar, then there's nothing much you 're going
to do fix the radio unless you can find another chip

and from my experience, the only way to fix bad chips is with a good bean dip!

sorry...

mike, wb8vge