Re: [TenTec] Station power supply??

To: <k9yc@arrl.net>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Station power supply??
From: "Mike Hyder -N4NT-" <Mike_N4NT@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 22:42:10 -0400
The way I grounded the negative lead was to remove the insulators from the contact bolt and clean the paint from around the hole INSIDE the chassis, then added a star lockwasher inside the chassis and threw the insulators away. I never experienced any more trouble.

73, Mike N4NT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Brown" <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>