Re: [TenTec] Corsair II for trade

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II for trade
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 04:27:24 -0400
On 9/10/2012 10:05 PM, Phil Chambley, Sr. wrote:

So I won't feel any withdrawal pangs....maybe.

Geeze... I know how you feel – selling an old radio is like selling your old guitar or old bicycle after you buy a new one. It's like selling your brother to the gypsies… At the time it seemed like a good idea, but after a while you miss the little blighter and want him back – despite his wicked ways.

I concede, however, you have a sufficiently large remaining pile of TT gear to assuage any such pangs of remorse.