[TenTec] corsair II question for Corsair II owners

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] corsair II question for Corsair II owners
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 11:42:52 -0400
Like the subject line says, I have a question for Corsair II users

On my Corsair II, when I reduce the RF gain down to about six on the scale, the
receiver is dead. The only action I have on receiver gain from  from max
clockwise to about 6 1/2 or so on the control.

Every thing seems fine, sensitivity is right where it should be, only the
control has just a small amount of range.

so before i tear into the IF/AF section, is this normal?

Thanks,

mike, wb8vge