Re: [TenTec] WTB Orion 1

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTB Orion 1
From: Stanton Bailey <obeegin@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 22:34:13 -0700 (PDT)
I have a very nice Ten Tec 566AT, Orion II, with the optional cooling fan.
This rig has been in a smoke free home.

Included are the internal tuner, stock filters, hand mic, and power cord.
The tuner works fantastic tuning my OCFD and 43' vertical to 1.0:1 SWR on all
the bands.

Asking $2,695 shipped.  I'll accept PayPal if you pay the fees or U.S. Postal
money
order.

Feel free to call me at 435.610.1099, drop me a text message or e-mail me at
obeegin@yahoo.com
I know your looking for an O1, but I think this is a great price for a great
rig.

73
Stan