Re: [TenTec] [Ten Tec] question about the omni c #546

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [Ten Tec] question about the omni c #546
From: "Wilford D Lindsey" <qrpnut5@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 18:29:04 +0000
Yash:

Never have heard of a OMNI-C with WARC bands in my 52 years as a ham radio op.
But it is a vy FB radio, for sure.  Be sure of it's condx, esp the PTO, and the
various band switches.  Be sure to ask whether the rig is original, or has it
been modified in any way,

If all these caveats check out and the price is amenable, go for it.  I'll say
it again for emphasis = that is one fine radio, one that can become an heirloom
for it's QRP CW performance [at least].

72,
--Doc/K0EVZ