Re: [TenTec] O II Menu

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] O II Menu
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 14:03:40 -0400
I am not being obstreperous or critical...  serious question:

You guys are saying to "spray" the cleaner ... is it overkill, or paranoid, or dumb, for me to, instead, spray the cleaner on cotton or foam swabs, and use them to apply the cleaner to the connector pins? I don't want to use too much cleaner or have over-spray on the board and other parts.

Am I being too picky here... or is this a good practice?

Thanks!