[TenTec] Tentec Hamfest

To: <Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec_Eagle@yahoogroups.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Tentec Hamfest
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 06:24:01 -0500
To all that I spoke to and with and had the opportunity to demonstrate the
Eagle or the Omni VII, thanks for the opportunity to do so.  Hopefully, I was
able to share some of my experiences and ideas with you as well as information
on the two products.   I perceive the turn-out was better than last year,
specially in the flea market area although the brief showers did "dampen" those
participating and attending and made for an early departure for many.  The
traffic through the tents produced crowded conditions most of the time.
Hopefully you did persist and get your hands on a operating Tentec product.

It is always good to see faces where before I only associated with various
posts on the Reflectors and by e-mails.  And in that light, thanks to those
that moderate and maintain the Reflectors.  They serve as a good meeting place
for exchanging ideas and resolving issues.

My role with Tentec is strictly voluntary as a beta test person for the
Firmware used with the Omni VII and Eagle and I have each one at my home QTH.
I am a Tentec Ambassador.  If you decided to purchase a radio then or in the
future, do mention such to Stan or Stuart and that I might have assisted you in
your decision.

Until next year, the very best to each of you.  I look forward to many e-mails
and messages until then.

73
Bob, K4TAX