Re: [TenTec] Resurrecting Hercules 444 amp

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Resurrecting Hercules 444 amp
From: Wade Staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 15:09:08 -0500
*Great call about the AM Radio Mike. I also use them to test Remote
Controls, Switched Mode Power Supplies and to track down Bad Transformers
on Power Poles. Just hold your TV Remote close to a Portable AM Radio which
is on and tuned to no station, and press any button. Do the same thing with
a Switched Mode ( switcher supply ) for your other equipment. My Power
Supply for the Cable Router will take out AM Radio Stations from 2 feet
away. ( I need to cure that ) *
*
73 cul de Wade/KJ4WS*