[TenTec] Fw: [Ten-Tec-Omni-VII] Fw: Re: 20 Meter TEN-TEC SSB Net Cancell

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fw: [Ten-Tec-Omni-VII] Fw: Re: 20 Meter TEN-TEC SSB Net Cancelled: Contest Everywhere
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 22:10:17 -0500
F Y I - I ran 10 watts with the Argonaut VI this weekend. With this I achieved a good deal of my beta testing objectives. It takes a good antenna, a darn good receiver, and good operator skill. As a result, I made lots of contacts using a super radio.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Occhipinti" <k3ur@att.net>