Re: [TenTec] FS: 302 Case Only

To: wa3fiy@radioadv.com, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS: 302 Case Only
From: n3wm <n3wm@qis.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 11:14:43 -0400
Hi Lee,

Sorry om the case is spoken for...I had purchased the 302 and then purchased a gray case to match my Omni VII...

73's

Bill N3WM

On 10/30/2012 8:11 AM, Lee WA3FIY wrote:
Greetings Bill,

I'm definitely interested in the 302 case. That should have 15 square holes
punched and one
round hole.  Should be a match for the Pegasus.  If still available, I'll
purchase it.

Please send details, shipping cost, your address etc.

73,

-Lee-
WA3FIY