Re: [TenTec] Eagle Firmware version

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle Firmware version
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 20:41:17 -0500
Mike:

When you power up the radio it will show 4 digits for about 2 seconds. Current version is 1.823. Note the small numbers at the bottom of the display will be the serial number for the radio.

I'd get familiar with the radio for a few days. If you have the version installed as listed above then you are up to date. You will need to download and stall a Windows driver from the Tentec website. Then you can download the latest version should you not have it installed. Updating is easy once you have the driver installed. It uses a USB cable from the back of the radio to the computer. There are instructions on the Tentec website the covers and explains the driver install and radio update process.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael A. Goltz" <whomike@zoominternet.net>