Re: [TenTec] 960/961/962 power supply output connectors

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 960/961/962 power supply output connectors
From: Clayton Brantley <clayton_n4ev@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 10:44:57 -0800 (PST)
I have not modified my Omni VI+ or Jupiter YET, but the Molex type
plugs and sockets are not too great IMHO.  I have used Cinch-Jones
connectors since 1970's and they are still going strong.   My project

this winter is to fix my gear with the C-J connectors and not have to
worry about the poor connections with the stock units.  The thought
of 20 amps thru the stock connectors just does not work for me.

73 Clayton N4EV