Re: [TenTec] WTB: PL-68

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTB: PL-68
From: "al sirois" <alsirois@roadrunner.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 06:51:10 -0500
Friday
9 Nov 12

Good morning, Ron:

I have one of these Mic Jacks........It came ORIGINAL with my Drake Desk Mic

That I used with my TR-4C...........I would not want to cut it off;

but maybe you could use the complete MIC, CABLE AND PLUG.....I would sell it

seeing that I don't have the rig any more.......what is the assemble worth

to you including shipping & insurance?

Al Sirois
P.O. Box 2
East Boothbay, ME 04544......207-633-5363
N1MHC@arrl.net
Or
alsirois@roadrunner.com