Re: [TenTec] Model 540/544 Question

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Model 540/544 Question
From: "Mike Hyder -N4NT-" <Mike_N4NT@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 10:15:23 -0500
If the IF's center frequency is 9.0 MHz and your filter was centered at 9.0 MHz, then you would hear the bottom half of the audio from both sidebands at the same time, I'd think. If you wanted to work SSB, I'd think the 1.700 kHz offset would be about right.

Smarter minds than I always find fault with my logic so stand by.

73, Mike N4NT

----- Original Message ----- From: "N6QW" <n6qw@jessystems.com>