[TenTec] Orion II Cat Problem

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion II Cat Problem
From: Barry LaZar <k3ndm@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 12:58:09 -0500
Carl,
I did forget one reset. I tried the reset with battery failure indication. So far, nothing has worked. There is a later response to my first note that suggests I reseat the internal cables and boards. I suspect that will ultimately fix the problem. If not, I guess I'll need to call the folks at TT for their input/help. I must admit I'm reluctant to open it up as there is a mountain of stuff that will need to move to get to the radio. Oh well, I guess it isn't going to easy. Many thanks to all for the good input.

73,
Barry
K3NDM