Re: [TenTec] audio from the I/O connection at the back of the Orion

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] audio from the I/O connection at the back of the Orion
From: "jack" <jfriend31@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 14:11:23 -0700
thank you, jack
ak7o

-----Original Message----- From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 7:46 PM
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment

Check your manual for the DIN jack. Mine is item #80 on page 28 & it states that Pin 4 of the DIN connector is 'line level audio output. Which receiver(s) are output to here and the level of audio sent to the jack are controlled by the Line Out Src and Line Out Level commands in the Other menu."

73

Dave

WA3F