[TenTec] Still Looking for a Ten-Tec Amp

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>, k9yc@arrl.net
Subject: [TenTec] Still Looking for a Ten-Tec Amp
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 11:20:25 -0800 (PST)
There are a lot of good amps out there.  The TT Centurion is a good example.
Has 2 3-500Z tubes which are still available,
Has break-in CW,
Built well,
Still is sold and service by TT.
I sent mine in (Gray face about 18 years old) and they repaired in a about 48
hours.
I had arced the main tuning cap and had to have it replaced.
The Black and Gray are the same amp.

Joe K0BX

 Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.