Re: [TenTec] Just for grins... photos of my shack

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Just for grins... photos of my shack
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2013 21:26:21 -0500
OK... looks like usage has overtaken my old-school training !

Lots of words are "gittin"  "differnt" treatment these days,
so it is not surprising the dictionary give it both meanings.
After all, the dictionary reports how words are used, and
is not prescriptive or judgmental, per se.

Thanks for taking it all in good humor as intended!

I am just jealous that he has collected ALL THOSE TT rigs
and I have so few !    There is no justice in it !

Maybe I can suggest he store some of that gear in my
basement... I am sure MY XYL won't mind...

Happy new year.