Re: [TenTec] Fair Market Price for Omni VI+ will all filters&matching PS

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Fair Market Price for Omni VI+ will all filters&matching PS ?
From: Steve Berg <wa9jml@frontier.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 21:46:56 -0600
I ordered an Argonaut VI to try out with my Elecraft transverters, so it is good to know that the little radio is clean and should work well in this application. Right now, I am using the Argo II and that has done an outstanding job in that role over the years. I worked all continents on 6 meters with the Argo II and a Ten Tec transverter barefoot into a 4 element Hy-Gain yagi during the last F2 peak.

Steve WA9JML