Re: [TenTec] [Ten-Tec-Omni-VII] Re: TEN-TEC 40 Meter & 20 Meter Nets Tod

To: <tentec@contesting.com>, <TenTec_539@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec_Eagle@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec@yahoogroups.com>, <Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [Ten-Tec-Omni-VII] Re: TEN-TEC 40 Meter & 20 Meter Nets Today (Sunday)
From: "John Occhipinti" <k3ur@att.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 17:13:38 -0500
John Henry, thank you very much for the nice comments and also thank you for
being a part of our 40 meter net today at 20:00 UTC on 7.260 LSB.  I checked in
47 people and they were still checking in as I was closing down the net, as I
had to get ready for the 20 meter net at 21:00 UTC.

I told the people on the net to stay on and ask you any questions and many did
during the 40 meter net and also after I closed it down I still heard people
calling you with questions.

The 20 meter net followed at 21:00 UTC on 14.325 USB and I checked in 27
people. Many more were trying to check in, but either they were too weak or we
did not have propagation with them.

I want to thank everyone who checked into both the 40 meter and 20 meter nets
today. Have a safe week and we will talk again next Sunday.

John, K3UR

http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur
John D. Occhipinti, K3UR
Net Control, TEN-TEC SSB Nets