Re: [TenTec] "Tune" rf power adjustment?

To: jack@w9owo.com, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] "Tune" rf power adjustment?
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 23:38:47 -0500
I have an Omni VII -- and I don't know if your rig works like mine, but here is a suggestion: Set the Power level below 17 watts output, say down to 10 watts, and the tune button will use that instead of the standard or default setting. If you have power out set to 100 watts, then the tune button uses something like 17-20 watts as a default tune level, but if you lower output power below that level, then it uses the lower power out setting. Sorry if this is not clear... probably says it better in the user guide or on a FAQ on the web site.

Hope this helps. I apologize in advance if your rig does not work like mine does.