Re: [TenTec] Yaesu comparison

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Yaesu comparison
From: GARY HUBER <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 13:33:25 -0600
Rick is exactly right, its one thing to be working with two (A+B) frequencies, with four different sum and difference products in the lab , and entirely different for three (A+B+C) frequencies, with nine different sum and difference products,...... or entirely different for 9 (A+B+C+D+E+F+G+H+I) frequencies with ninety-one different sum and difference products which may or may not pass through the roofing filter in the real world during a contest or DX pileup.

73 ES DX,
Gary -- AB9M

-----Original Message----- From: Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP