[TenTec] Omni D

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni D
From: John King <k5pgw@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 16:24:24 -0800 (PST)
I have Ten Tec gear from 544 up to my OmniVIplus. I have an Omni D and want to
use it on 160 meters driving an Amp Supply LK 500ZA as a DEDICATED station to
the 160 meter band.. Is there anyone with extensive experience using the OMBI D
on 160 meters? Please contact me directly via email to enlighten me about your
experience with the Omni D and if you have recommendations. I have other gear
that can be used on 160 meters but for some reason have been thinking of using
the Omni D on 160. Do you know if the Omni D comes from the factory equipped
for 160 meter operation? Thanks and 73, John, K5PGW