[TenTec] OMNI D on 160 meters

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI D on 160 meters
From: John King <k5pgw@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 09:31:14 -0800 (PST)
        *

I have Ten Tec gear from 544 up to my OmniVIplus. I have an Omni D and
want to use it on 160 meters driving an Amp Supply LK 500ZA as a
DEDICATED station to the 160 meter band.. Is there anyone with extensive
experience using the OMBI D on 160 meters? Please contact me directly
via email to enlighten me about your experience with the Omni D and if
you have recommendations. I have other gear that can be used on 160
meters but for some reason have been thinking of using the Omni D on
160. Do you know if the Omni D comes from the factory equipped for 160
meter operation? Thanks and 73, John, K5PGW