Re: [TenTec] eagle

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] eagle
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 21:26:30 -0600
So would one surmise that removing the 2.4 KHz filter, leaving the slot configured for 2.4 KHz since transmit SSB mode is going to looking for a 2.4 KHz filter, but physically installing a 6.0 KHz filter would make for even wider response? Hummm, may have to try that.......on the bench of course.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry N1EU" <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>