[TenTec] Open wire line

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Open wire line
From: Andrew Flessner <k9arm@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 19:27:29 -0800 (PST)
John, I've had mine up for a year and a half in the Chicago area with no
problems expect for one that broke at a 45 deg corner. Last time I was on the
roof, I replaced the broken spreader and added 2 more where it makes the bend.
I used black ones and supported it well where it crosses the roof with some
bricks. I figured it would last a few years anyway. It cost less than $5
because I had the wire and cable ties. It calculates at about 550 ohms by the
formulas I found.

I'm happy with it, it works quite well.

Andy K9ARM