Re: [TenTec] ORION 565 - White Screen and won't boot up

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ORION 565 - White Screen and won't boot up
From: "jack" <jfriend31@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 13:35:13 -0700
I agree. something may be loose inside. there are lots of things that could go awry when taking the Orion apart for a simple battery replacement. I would take it apart as if replacing the battery and plug/unplug/replug all items that could have jiggled in the process. hopefully that would fix the problem.
good luck
jack
ak7o

-----Original Message----- From: Stuart Rohre