Re: [TenTec] External Speaker for Paragon II (307G)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] External Speaker for Paragon II (307G)
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 00:00:29 +0000
For ssb and general use, I highly recommend a small (7"x4"x4") 2-way
external speaker that was made by RCA for Radio Shack and carried the part
number 40-5001.  They regularly show up on that auction site.  They're very
efficient (ported enclosure), wide response, and easily driven by the TT
rigs.  If you want the speaker to "tailor" the sound, go elsewhere.

73,
Barry N1EU