[TenTec] QRP power mod for Paragon II

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] QRP power mod for Paragon II
From: Peter Bertini <radioconnection@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 22:23:51 -0500
I'd like to modify my Paragon II to permit setting power output to under 25
watts.

I have the directions for the change for the Paragon 585 model, but they
don't correlate to the schematic for the 586 Paragon II.

I tried doing a comparison using the online 585 manual download from
TenTec, but their manual doesn't show the schematics.

Has anyone modified a 586? I appreciate the correct resistor part number
info.

Pete k1zjh