[TenTec] UPDATED TEN-TEC NET RESULTS ROM SUNDAY 2-24-2013

To: "Jim Wharton" <jwharton@tentec.com>, <tentec@mailman.qth.net>, <tentec@contesting.com>, <TenTec_539@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec_Eagle@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec@yahoogroups.com>, <Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TenTec] UPDATED TEN-TEC NET RESULTS ROM SUNDAY 2-24-2013
From: "John Occhipinti" <k3ur@att.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 20:16:48 -0500
Lloyd N2KPC, one of my relay stations had a computer problem last night and
could not send me the email with 7 more checkins, to be added to the 40 meter
net yesterday, which brings a total of 80 people that checked into the 40 meter
net.

We also had 69 people check into the 20 meter net yesterday.

Another person was added to the list of those that reached or surpassed the 10
checkin mark and they now qualify for their first TEN-TEC Certificate, which
will be signed by Jim Wharton NO4A, Vice President TEN-TEC, Inc. They are:

1.AB4IQ  Ed in KY
2.K3GDX, Frank in NJ
3.K9QED, Phil in IL
4.KD0QWO, Barry in MO
5.KI4YOB, Douglass in FL
6.KR0K, Larry in MN
7.N2KPC, Lloyd in NJ
8.W4CM, Cecil in VA
9.WA4THR, Vic in PA
10.W2ZQ, Lloyd in NJ
ADDED:
11.N8FL, Alan in WV

Thanks to John KC2QMA in TN for streaming the net with his cam/audio feed, as
many took advantage to hear themselves in real time during the net.

Thanks to everyone for your support of the TEN-TEC nets. I have just posted the
new updated Data Base on the TEN-TEC Yahoo Groups with several corrections and
additions and you can find it in the FILES section. Have a safe and blessed
week.

John, K3UR

http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur
John D. Occhipinti, K3UR