Re: [TenTec] FS: power supply reduced

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS: power supply reduced
From: Ben Horton <whorton@cablelynx.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 08:51:56 -0600
On 2/25/2013 7:00 AM, k8bbm@srt.com wrote:
hi, extra to my needs, very clean TenTec 961 deluxe power supply,
$80 shipped CONUS
reply off list
thanks for the bandwidth
dave
nd0cw@srt.com

Hi again Dave,

Your listing is above and says "$80 shipped CONUS". Also, in a subsequent email you said, "I plan on UPS, could see if USPS would do.
your preference? dave".

I replied saying UPS was my preferred medthod. I really can't afford and don't want to sink a lot of money into this purchase. If it is ok with you I will send you a US Postal Money Order for $90.00. Is that ok and agreeable by you?

Thanks again and will be getting money order today and mailing it to you.

73, Ben Horton, K5EX