Re: [TenTec] TEN-TEC SSB NETS ON SUNDAY

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TEN-TEC SSB NETS ON SUNDAY
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 00:47:46 -0400

On 3/17/2013 3:19 PM, Michael Cheponis wrote:
RIT.
 Even my old Corsair has an RIT knob.

        I am amazed at how closely most rigs match up
        after all these years.  Some are a bit high, and
        some are a bit low, but mostly you can find a
        net and the other guys can pretty much hear and work
        everybody else.  I would have thought there would
        be more variation, given the disparate ages and
        conditions the many radios out there might be in.
        It says a lot for the gear and the hams that operate
        it.

Is there a Ten-Tec CW net?  I wouldn't know what a microphone is if it hit me
over the head.  Ten-Tec has been the recognized leader in QSK for decades,

        Ah... yes... but they are the SSB Guys, now!     ;-)

        Are your volunteering to be the first TT CW Net Control
        Operator ?

        ;-)     (smiling as he says this, pardner...)