[TenTec] NEW TEN-TEC NET GROUP

To: <tentec@contesting.com>, <tentec@mailman.qth.net>, <TenTec_539@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec_Eagle@yahoogroups.com>, <Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com>, <ten_tec_radio-net@yahoogrops.com>
Subject: [TenTec] NEW TEN-TEC NET GROUP
From: "John Occhipinti" <k3ur@att.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 19:41:33 -0400
The new TEN-TEC Net Group has been formed and is open for membership to all of
the TEN-TEC radio users who are interested in remaining in or joining the
TEN-TEC SSB nets.

This new Yahoo Group named: ten_tec_radio_net, will be the only TEN-TEC Group
where the TEN-TEC net information and the TEN-TEC Certificate Program will be
posted.

I have posted the first "Welcome" message there and also have posted the new
updated certificate data base in the FILES section.

Just go to Yahoo Groups and click on,         ten_tec_radio_net

Join this Group and you will have access to all of the TEN-TEC net postings and
the TEN-TEC Certificate program information.

I am sorry for any inconvenience on your part, as I had to do what was best for
me, my family, TEN-TEC Inc. and for Amateur Radio. Thank you.

John, K3UR

http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur
John D. Occhipinti, K3UR
Net Control, TEN-TEC SSB Nets