Re: [TenTec] TT Orange ball

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT Orange ball
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 21:56:06 -0400
Wouldn't a drop of Testor's orange model paint, applied with a Q-tip work?

When I bought my Paragon, the dot was missing. I wrote to Ten Tec and they sent me a dot. The paper dots fade in time, so I recently replaced it with a dot cut from some orange marking tape that I have. It is a good color match and brighter than the original. Of course the ultimate is using an LED for the dot, as TT did with the new Argonaut, but I'm not going to drill the panels in my gear.

            73,
                    Bob WB2VUF