Re: [TenTec] Need help with corsair ii

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Need help with corsair ii
From: "Jerry Haigwood" <jerry@w5jh.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 21:21:57 -0500
Richard,
    One of the things you can do is to mix more than one input to a single
output.  Let's say you to record some audio and play it back, a mixer would
let you do that and allow you to adjust levels to proper values.  You can
hook up more than one radio with different level inputs and using the mixer,
compensate for them.  You can use a microphone that requires "phantom"
power.  I have a couple such mics that are neat to use because the are high
quality and the mixer will allow you to shape the audio (depends on what
model of mixer you have).  These are just a few uses for a Beringer Mixer.
Despite what Jim K9YC says, I have owned several Beringer mixers and mine
have been built first class and never had any failures.  I have the utmost
respect for Beringer products.
Jerry W5JH