Re: [TenTec] 588 Manual Cover

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 588 Manual Cover
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 23:30:05 -0400

I also have many of the older user manuals in PDF format, having scanned them for Scott at TT a few years back, and if anyone would like a set on a CD I think I could accommodate that easily. You can download them from the TT web site easily enough, but if you have dial up, I could mail them on a CD.

Happy trails.