[TenTec] (no subject)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: John Henry <jhenry@tentec.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 16:56:00 -0400
Hi John,

I just saw your message.
We did generate an addendum that explains how to get into the CW
personality, and also how to engage the CW encoder/decoder in CW mode.
Let me know what could be worded better and I will update it.
The file I am referring to is also on the TEN-TEC Website, download section
for the 538.
https://www.tentec.com/downloads/manuals/538/538%20CW%20personality%20manual%20addendum%2074443%20new%20rigs.pdf

Would this cover what you are referring to?

I did follow the instructions in that addendum, and was able to engage the
CW encoder/decoder per its steps....
Long press MODE to get the selection menu for CW or 538 personality.
Press CW to go to the CW Personality.
Press ALT VOX to start the encoder/decoder in CW mode.
Press ALT VOX to if you want to cancel the encoder/decoder in CW mode.
Long press MODE to get back to standard 538 personality when desired.
Let me know what is wrong and I will fix it.

Thanks, and 73,
John Henry, KI4JPL
TEN-TEC Engineering