[TenTec] FS Omni VI Option 3 upgrade

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS Omni VI Option 3 upgrade
From: Jim <jlboockh@clear.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 11:37:01 -0500
For sale is my Ten Tec Model 563 Omni VI with the Option 3 upgrade. This radio has been a workhorse for me. It went to Ten Tec in August of 2012, checked out fine, and went into a closet when I got it back.

The transceiver as a small but noticeable dent on the lower left rear corner. Otherwise it is immaculate, with no other dents, scratches, smudges, or wear marks. It has the INRAD audio mod, the INRAD CW roofing filter mod, and two 2.8 khz IF filters installed.

It comes with a power cable and a Rascal digital interface. I will sell for $800, plus $20 to help with the shipping. Cash, money order, or certified check. I accept paypal but add 2.9% for their fee.

I also have four optional filters that I will sell with the transceiver for $50 each.

        Jim  N4AL
        n4al at arrl.net