[TenTec] For Sale: Orion II - 566AT

To: <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: Orion II - 566AT
From: "N3XX" <n3xx@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 08:27:52 -0400
For Sale, in excellent working and physical condition, Orion II - 566AT, serial number 09C10786. I purchased this xcvr new in 2007, and it has always been used in a non-smoking shack. The manual and power supply cable for attaching to your power supply are included.
Also included are the following options:
300 hz filter, 600 hz filter, 1.8 khz filter, 310 fan kit, and factory installed antenna tuner.
Pictures are available on request.
I am located in McDonough, GA (near Atlanta) for anyone who would like to come by and look in person. Price is $2900 plus actual shipping charges by UPS to your location, and will be shipped insured in the original Ten-Tec box.
Payment can be made by cash or certified bank check.
Payment can also be made by PayPal, but the 2.9% fee that PayPal charges will be added, for a purchase price of $2984 plus UPS shipping charge.

Thanks for looking.
73,
Tim - N3XX