Re: [TenTec] Tuning Amp on 17 meters

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Tuning Amp on 17 meters
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 16:49:31 -0400
Yes, Cecil we ARE supposed to know about impedance, inductance, capacitance, etc., regardless of whether it is on test.

Many hams have careers in electronics, but I had a career in another field, and I am not ashamed to say I am STILL working toward a full understanding. Heck, I recently purchased the ARRL book on basic electronics, to broaden my understanding.

And, as Jim B says, it does not always come quickly and easily. Shakespeare said something like: "The prize be light, lest the winning be easy."

Happy days, and keep those cards and letters coming, folks.  ;-)