Re: [TenTec] Wire - insulated for runningin conduits

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>, "Kris@merschrod.net" <Kris@merschrod.net>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Wire - insulated for runningin conduits
From: "R. Eric Sluder" <resluder@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 16:20:52 -0700 (PDT)
Same wire works for me just as well.  I use black as it blends into my tree
canopy so well I have to go into the backyard and visually follow the feed line
up to find the wire.  It stretches a tad as you say, but if I didn't use it I'd
have bare copper rubbing limbs and leaves like crazy.  A Lowes gift card as a
present (to me) offsets the 500 ft. Reel cost considerably.

73,
Eric
W9WLW
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android