Re: [TenTec] Loss of Power on One Band

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Loss of Power on One Band
From: "Robert Mcgraw" <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 17:35:03 -0500 (CDT)
Likely a defective relay on the Low Pass filter board for that band.
Check the diodes on the board.  Schematics are available for download
from the Tentec website.

73
Bob, K4TAX

Disclosure:

I am a Tentec Ambassador and receive compensation per the Ambassador
program.  Otherwise, I have no affiliation with Tentec.