Re: [TenTec] HIGH PERFORMANCE SUB-RECEIVER FOR TEN-TECORIONTRANSCEIVERS

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] HIGH PERFORMANCE SUB-RECEIVER FOR TEN-TECORIONTRANSCEIVERS
From: "Rodney" <w3krq@dejazzd.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 22:22:09 -0400
Mabe not ATLANTA what about VA which was part ok the 3 call area at one time.

-----Original Message----- From: Jack Emerson
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 10:09 PM
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment

You cannot be THE VOICE OF ATLANTA. You have a K3 CALL.
Jack W4TJE Fancy Gap, VA

-----Original Message----- From: John Occhipinti
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 4:27 PM
To: Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com ; TenTec_Eagle@yahoogroups.com ;
TenTec_539@yahoogroups.com ; TenTec@yahoogroups.com ; tentec@mailman.qth.net
; tentec@contesting.com ; ten_tec_radio_net@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [TenTec] HIGH PERFORMANCE SUB-RECEIVER FOR TEN-TEC
ORIONTRANSCEIVERS

For those TEN-TEC Orion owners who do not receive the QST magazine, I am
forwarding this announcement that is in the new June issue of QST on page
62, which reads:

"HIGH PERFORMANCE SUB-RECEIVER FOR TEN-TEC ORION TRANSCEIVERS"

Model RX366 is a high performance sub-receiver for the Orion Model 565 and
Orion II Model 566. This is a new contest grade second receiver for the
Orion series of transceivers. The new second receiver module uses ASR
(Advanced Signal Reception) technology that is already used in the TEN-TEC
Eagle transceiver. The RX366 requires V3 Orion 565 and Orion II 566
firmware. With V3 and the RX366 installed, the Orion sub- receiver
performance is said to be greatly improved over the original sub-receiver in
terms of immunity to interference from adjacent strong signals and immunity
to overload from very strong signals present on the band. Price: $639 (one
2.4 kHz filter included). For more information, or to order, visit
www.tentec.com.

I will see many of you at the Dayton Hamvention, as I will be working at the
TEN-TEC Booth with the other TEN-TEC Ambassadors and TEN-TEC Staff. Thank
you.

John, K3UR

http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur
John D. Occhipinti, K3UR