Re: [TenTec] Help 4 Oll

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Help 4 Oll
From: "TroyW6HV" <w6hv@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 15:03:00 -0700
Andy,
Just got the reply. The connector has a DB9 on each end. You can see the serial data connector on the back, right hand side of the rig.

Troy

-----Original Message----- From: PC Anderson
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 2:48 PM
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment

Troy, did u get my reply? My modem went off line and had to reset.

Andy,
I've been using the N3FJP ACLog and others with my Oll. The serial data cable is all you need. I followed the instructions in the “ACLog Definitive Guide”, went to settings and selected “Ten Tec Orion” and everything worked.
73,
Troy, W6HV

-----Original Message----- From: PC Anderson