Re: [TenTec] RX366

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RX366
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 09:06:10 +0200
Geoff,

Would be interesting to know its call sign and how much power it was
running, AND, if it is still on the air.
The AM BC band is dying over here.

Perhaps 10kw or 20kw would be enough to hear it at that distance.
It might not have been 50kw.

I can hear British AM BC stations here at night, and Radio Luxembourg comes
in loud and clear, but like I said, Europe was never blanketed wall to wall
with 50kw AM BC stations.

I'm sure people living close to that particular station will benefit from
the RX366.
They may even need an external hpf as well.

73
Rick, DJ0IP