[TenTec] TEN-TEC SPECIAL MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND NETS ON SUNDAY AND MONDAY

To: <tentec@contesting.com>, <tentec@mailman.qth.net>, <TenTec@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec_Eagle@yahoogroups.com>, <Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com>, <ten_tec_radio_net@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TEN-TEC SPECIAL MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND NETS ON SUNDAY AND MONDAY
From: "John Occhipinti" <k3ur@att.net>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 19:18:06 -0400
This Memorial Day Weekend gives everyone a chance to get together to chat and
also to receive credits toward your TEN-TEC Certificates.

The regular Sunday afternoon TEN-TEC 40 meter net will be in progress at 19:00
UTC (3PM Eastern Time) on 7.261 and the 20 meter net will follow at 20:00 UTC
(4PM Eastern Time) on 14.325.

There will be a SPECIAL MEMORIAL DAY TEN-TEC NET on Monday May 27th at 19:00
UTC (3PM Eastern, 2PM Central) on 7.261. Everyone that checks into the Memorial
Day Net will receive credit for 2 checkins. To be fair to everyone, I am asking
for multiple relay stations to pick up anyone calling into the net that I
cannot hear. All bonafide relays will also be awarded credit for 2 checkins.
This is an opportunity for many to pick up 4 checkin credits this weekend, by
checking into the 40 meter and 20 meter nets on Sunday and for checking into
the Memorial Day Net on Monday!

NOW FOR THE EXCITING NEWS! While I was assisting at the TEN-TEC Booth at the
Dayton Hamvention last weekend, Jim Wharton NO4A, Vice President, TEN-TEC Inc.,
spoke to me concerning an added gift for those who reach the 50 checkin total.
Jim showed me several things that he is working on and you truly will be
surprised and happy with the gift that will accompany your TEN-TEC Gold
Certificate.

I will be elaborating more on this as some of our net members approach the 50
checkin total. Yes, TEN-TEC really cares about their loyal customers and they
want to recognize them for this. Let me add that I also care about all of our
net members and appreciate all the support you have given me. Thanks a million!

John, K3UR

http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur
John D. Occhipinti, K3UR
Net Control, TEN-TEC SSB Nets