Re: [TenTec] Key clicks

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Key clicks
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 11:45:37 -0500
What values of RISE and FALL are you using? Too fast of a time produces near square wave conditions and this will create clicks. It is user adjustable.

I've always said "when one points the finger, look down, there's three pointing back"

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: <Rsoifer@aol.com>